Wednesday, June 9, 2010

cutomized photo books

Well in April I made some (15) customized books for a co-worker. (She paid supplies and a small fee per book). It took way more time than I had imagined. But here is the final product they turned out great.

I used the cricket for the personialized covers. The cover was a clear acrylic, the back of the album was a red photo mat. The albums where 6 by 6. Once I decided on what to use where the assembly line was not to bad. The greek lettering was done by using the sure cuts alot software for the cricket. I planned to use more of the cha cha colors but did not use much patterned paper. I wish I would have made an extra one for me....