Thursday, June 10, 2010

Cards for a friend

A friend asked me to make some cards for her. These have been in my stash to post for some time, but had not gotten around to it. It was interesting to try and make something with some suggestions from the buyer, like use these colors or this type of images. I like them all Three but my favorite is the first one. Has more texture and bright colors.




This card was tricky to decided exactly what I wanted to do. I tried several things with this color scheme and I decided to make my own background. The button was the perfect addition. Heavy so I hope she did not need to mail. Maybe next time I should ask that ahead of time.



Oh and of course a sunflower. I had fun with the middle of the sunflower. I used crystal effects, but made it bumpy. Did not thing the area was smooth in real life so I banged it up. That was fun.




Hope you enjoyed them.


2 comments:

Barb said...

Wonderful cards, Bren!

Jen Carter said...

Great job on these Brenda!! Looks like you did a fantastic job!