Sunday, March 1, 2009

Mojo Monday






It does not really show up on the blog, But there is demension to this card. This is my favorite finisdhed product up to this time. Looks like it was time consuming, but not to bad. The butterfly base is stamped with Iris on White, then on Vellum, then the designs for the wings are also stamped on vellum, color is Claret.
I ordered all the Pallette tamp dots. Love this option. I can check out all the colors. Organizing took some time, but I am getting there.
The paper used was brighten my day, purple 2 and green 3. All this was place on a card base. The shine stuff is Silver Stickle. I really am stuck on stickle. That will need to be my next purchase.
The stamp set is butterflybits.

11 comments:

Jenny said...

cute :) i like the colour combo

Heidi Hihn said...

Nice job, I also like the color combo.

Barb said...

Great colors, and love the dimension to it, Brenda... great job!

Ellie Jacobson said...

I love this card, very inspiring!

SCRAPCRAZY said...

Wow your last few projects are really great;) I have just been so busy lately, that I haven't had a chance to drop by and say Hi. So how are things for you? Let me know if you see a stamped image you need on my blog and I'll get some out to you;) My house flooded so,I have to do some remodeling. So sad:( TTYS

Scrap with the soul said...

Is so awesome card. I love dimensional creations.
Thanks for sharing

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

How pretty!

Scrap with the soul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sally Taylor said...

What a darling card!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Hey chick! Lovin' how you popped those wings up!!

Welcome! said...

I love the colours!!!

Shelley sbs27
(been a bit slack looking @ the sisters sites so making more of an effort!)