Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Contests and Challenges

I keep adding and adding to this post as I keep finding more and more challenges out there. This is so exciting and so overwhelming at the same time. GOOD LUCK!

Bitten By the Bug (Cricket) - Do you have the mini-monogram cartridge. If yes this challenge is for you, use the CRCLDOTS (Challenge)

Sketch Challenge #37 - Challenge goes until Jan 4, 2009. You also get a glance at a new WoJ *

Sketch Saturday #31 - I am not sure but I think this post ends on the Friday before the next post, so January 2. This week it is your choice. Use all your new goodies. *

High Hopes Stamps Challenge #11 - Flower Power

OCC Challenge - Our Creative Corner - Clear Thinking - Deadline Dec 31. Hurray! *

Lili of the Valley Thursday Callenge - New Years Card *

Forever Friends Challenge - This week it is anything you have been working on lately. *

2Skethes4you - This site is really cool. They give you two different sketches. The first one is for the challenge and the second is for fun. *

Daring Cardmaker - The challenge this week is to use traditional colors of gold and silver. Deadline is January 2. *

Papertake Weekly Challenge - Dawny Sketch #5 (new Challenge Jan 5) *

Sketch and Stash Challenge - This challenge will be released on Jan. 5.

Cute Card Thursday - Opeb Theme - Deadline Jan. 8

I have really enjoyed how the challenges and contests have inspired me to try new things. I usually really like the response when I think outside of my norm.


Please to not count on my dates and discriptions for the challenges. Check with the challenge blog site for details.

* are the challenges I have completed and you can find my cards and projects for the challenges on my blog.

B

0 comments: